1. Name one book that changed your life.
The Culture of Make Believe, Derrick Jensen
2. Name one book you have read more than once.
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, C.S. Lewis
(I read all those books over and over again as a kid.)
3. One book you would want on a desert island.
Flintknapping: Making and Understanding Stone Tools
5. One book that made you cry.
American Primitive, Mary Oliver
6. One book you wish you’d written.
The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera
7. One book you wish had never been written.
A Separate Peace, John Knowles
(10th grade English class was torture for me. No more boys coming of age!)